20.5.13

Characters and Numbers

Characters and Numbers


? I have a question


? I don't understand what you mean


?4U I have a question for you


;S Hmm, say what?


^^ Message above


<3 Sideways heart


< /3 Broken heart


.02 Two cents worth


121 One-to-one


1337 Leet, meaning 'elite'


143 I love you


14AA41 One for all, and all for one


19 Zero hand


10X Thanks


1CE Once


1DR I wonder


2 To


20 Location


2EZ Too easy


2G2BT Too good to be true


2M2H Too much too handle


2MI Too much information


2MOR Tomorrow


2NTE Tonight


4 For


404 I don't know


411 Information


420 Lets get high


420 Marijuana


459 I love you (ILY=459 on keypad numbers)


4COL For crying out loud


4EAE Forever and ever


4NR Foreigner


^5 High-five


511 Too much information


6Y Sexy


7K Sick


831 I love you - 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning


86 Over


88 Hugs and kisses


9 Parent is watching


< s> Smile


*s* Smile


*w* Wink

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I forgot to add the smilies and animals in this section. Here are few examples, which will be added to the list above along with other texting abbreviations using symbols.

    Happy/Smiley - :-)
    Angry - :-||
    Very happy - :-))
    Confused - %-)
    Tongue tied - :-&
    Sad - :-(
    Saintly - O:-)
    Laughing - :-D
    Crying - :'-(
    Surprised/shocked - :-O
    Screaming - :-@
    Kiss - :-*
    Pig - :@)
    Clown - *:-)
    Wink - ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I just saw a picture of someone texting while riding a horse!

    ReplyDelete